9 Jul 2018

Buy that Tequila, take your shoes off and go for a walk on a beach. You might end up swimming with dolphins.



10/09/2014

"Today was better. I decided to be happy. No one cares if something is bothering you. Fuck this. I prefer to chose happiness and smile over this whole negativity which is already poisoning the world. I am throwing all the sadness away from my head. It's time to start enjoying my life. It's time to be happy.

1. If you don't chase after what you want - you will never get it;
2. If you don't ask - the answer will always be "no";
3. If you don't make a step forward - you will always be in the same place;

I am fighting for my dreams, for what I believe in. To make my life important. To wake up every morning with a smile on my face. What's in the past, is in the past and should stay there. It will never come back and it doesn't mean it's a bad thing. You have to move forward and keep your head high. With the effy smile on you face. (And the bottle of Tequila in your hand)."



No comments:

Post a Comment