25 Jun 2018

I found my diary, so now you will hear my story



Link
Hello everyone. As you can see in the title I found my diary. My notes from few years back. I decided to post some of them. To share some of my thoughts with you, my fears, my hopes, my dreams. I won't change a thing. Even if some words scare me, even if some of them might come from my heart, my soul. I've got nothing to hide and I've got my world to share. Maybe you're dealing with some problems at the moment, maybe you're struggling or maybe you're on the top of the mountain called "life". Who knows. I don's. But no matter where you are right now, how you feel I hope I can help you. Or maybe you can help me or someone else. Who knows. We will see.

Reading this remember that time passed already. I might not be the same person now. I might not be dealing with same problems. But I've been there, I felt that and I want you to know that maybe at some point we were feeling the same thing, we were struggling with the same problems. I want you to know my story and after reading it I want you to create your own and never give up. No matter what.

Let's begin. 

02/09/2014

"They say it gets easier when you write. 
And I am thinking a lot. Much too much. 
About my life, my appearance, people…
I don't like people. That's my little problem. 
They drive me crazy. And I am trying to change it.

I am a mess right now.
I feel nothing.
No happiness, no sadness, no anger.
I am empty inside.
I think I am falling apart.
I need someone to put my pieces together."


6 comments:

  1. There is evidently a bundle to realize about this. I think you made certain good points in features also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not responsible for my thoughts from the past haha ;)
      But thank you and I hope so too ;)

      Delete
  2. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really nice post on building up new web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really nice thing to write and read.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I genuinely value your work, Great post.

    ReplyDelete