2 Jun 2018

Are you afraid to try?


You are asking yourself what would happened if you tried.
I am asking you what if you didn't ?

I do not understand why so many people use to think that everything comes easy in life. You might think that it's enough to ask for the Moon to get the Moon. It's enough to fuck that reach guy to get that red car. And if I want to get higher in the hierarchy I just have to know some people, sleep with others and drag down the weak ones.

Isn't that true?

You tell me you want to see a sunrise walking on the seaside, but you tend to turn off an alarm when it wakes you up at 4 in the morning. You tell me you want to see the Eiffel Tower, but you don't try to save any money for a trip.

They want a drivers' licence, but they don't sign themselves for a course. They want to write a book, but they wait. They always wait. For a better moment; an inspiration; for a husband to go to work; kids to grow up. They wait for better times. And them times might never come by.

People are forgetting that to get something, which is valuable for them, sometimes they have to be prepare for some bigger sacrifices . Are they afraid to try?

Are you afraid to try?

I want you to understand one thing. I want you to understand that living your life is not an egoism That trying won't make you a loser. Can you do it?

You should know that egoism appears when you crave for other person to live according to your preferences, live for your vanity, for your gain, profit; to pleasure you. When you force someone to do things for you, which won't make them happy or won't have any positive resonance on their life.

Living your life is not an egoism.
The same as a red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose, you won't be called selfish for living your life and being who you truly want to be.

Sit down for a moment, breath in and think.
Think and tell me how would you rather live? With a regret that you gave up on something, you didn't take a chance on in a moment that you could have succeeded or with a thought that you failed, but at least you have tried your best to reach the point?

If you wont't keep going, you’ll never know how far you could have gone and you’ll miss out on being the person you’d become through the effort itself.

! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU BETTER MAKE SOME NOISE !

12 comments:

  1. Hello Nati! I really liked your article :) The topic seems to be obvious, but you've explained it in a very precious way. To be honest, I used to have problems like this after I had given a birth to my Daughter. I had an impression, now I should mainly concern on her. The lack of time was my common excuse. I knew, I was doing a "right thing", but I wasn't happy, which actually made me doubt if I'm really a good mother. It was hard, but I'm learning to organize my time management and ask my closest people to help me with it. Despite big stress, I went abroad with 4-months old baby. I went to gym again as well. But I think, my bigger step was starting a blog about traveling with babies :) I really enjoy it although I sleep less after writing an article :D I wish all the best to you and also to your readers who go through it as well!

    Btw. What if I didn't try? Nothing. But nothing is even worse than "fail".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ilona.
      It is so nice to hear and I am glad you manage to organize everything despite all.

      All the best for you my dear and keep your head high, no matter what.

      Nati :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nati. I must say your post is very motivating for all the people who tend to take a step back in their lives just because they are too afraid to bring about a change. You have addressed this issue in a fabulous manner in your post. I'm looking forward to reading more such posts on your blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ishita. It is so nice to read that my posts matter to someone. :) You are more than welcome to visit my page and I can promise you that you won't be disappointed.

      All the best.
      Nati

      Delete
  3. I stand by the belief that you only live once and you should ALWAYS try new things!! It can be hard to push ourselves out of our comfort zone but SOOOO rewarding. Thanks for capturing this and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is and there is still so many people who don't know it or do not live by this rule. And why are we even here if not to live our life to the fullest ?

      All the best.
      Nati

      Delete
  4. I always try to make a difference in my personal life as I travel. I really like your perspective and your attempts. Kudos to your courage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how you should be living! Make a change! Make a difference and the good will follow !

      Thank you and I wish you all the best.
      Nati.

      Delete
  5. Great post Nati, I have to say that you have way with words. Good job done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this "Sit down for a moment, breath in and think.
    Think and tell me how would you rather live? With a regret that you gave up on something, you didn't take a chance on in a moment that you could have succeeded or with a thought that you failed, but at least you have tried your best to reach the point?" I have to learn how to stop being afraid to try and do what I want lol !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the skill that so many people have to work on!
      But it is not impossible to achieve!
      Keep your head high dear ;)

      Delete