1 Aug 2017

Non parlo l'italiano

I've been away for a while. I made a terrible decision to delete my old blog. I started it in 2014 when I went on my first bigger adventure. Being a stupid and innocente girl of 18 years old I decided to go to Cyprus and start adulting and taking care of myself on my own. You know, earning money, paying rent and bullshit like that. That's when I started writing my blog. And then after over 4 years of writing it I sat down alone in my room, opened a bottle of wine and had one of this evenings when you just want to quit everything and start all over again. So I clicked some magic buttons saying "delete permanently" and that's how I lost my old Instagram and blog. Yaaay, clever me, no ? But I am a writer and I love to put my thoughts on the paper, I would like my words to touch someone deeply one day(not in a sarcastic bitchy way, because I'm a master in that), I want my words, my stories to matter. I am not super clever, I am not some kind of genious, psychologist, shit- I don't even have a degree haha. But I do love my life, I do love living my life and enjoying every moment. I am a baby, I am a child. I am just 22 years old and I don't want to grow up. I am immature and too old for my age at the same time. I don't know what I want from my life, but I know I want to be happy and when dying I don't want to regret a thing. So if you're more interested in my travel adventures (which happens very often, as I can not stay in one place for too long), checking out photos from nice places, food or just reading some bullshit of immature old 22 years old girl, be my guest and stay for longer. I can't promise you I won't disappoint you, I am not a nutella jar, but I can assure you that you will find a pice of you or something worth reading in one of the posts. So don't leave, give it a chance. 

Let me start with photos from Sicily. Spent short time over there, but it changed my life and the way I started looking at some things. I used to live there in 2016. Planned to stay there for few months, finished after 2 because of the accident. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. I hope you will enjoy them and one day I will tell you a story of this city.






No comments:

Post a Comment